Rabu, 9 Januari 2013

Blown me away

studying for exam is not my top 5 favorite things to do.
but since the first week of study week I wanted to post something here. but I don't have something to write here except on how annoying the notes of my modules are. how screwed my brain that unable to remember much, how unlucky I am to be least smart.

STOP!

no, no, no I take back everything I wrote and just wanted to thankful for this one little thing I realized when I was revising climate change module.


Air is a poor thermal conductor

This statement has blown me away. How merciful Allah has been to us that if He make air a very good conductor of heat everyone in this earth would have burnt to death or there probably will be no life at all. Maybe that is why hell is so hot, everything can conduct heat even the air. 

People if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about read here.



p/s: ciko had 4 beautiful babies this morning. =D



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan