Rabu, 30 Januari 2013

during holiday


I know everyone would love holidays

Sitting at home with families, having fun, no burden of works

i LOVE it too.

well my holiday isn't the best holiday in the world

but I do feel the days past by like seconds

I have no idea what I have done in the past 2 weeks

well that is not the thing I wanted to write today

aku ade bace satu buku nie tajuk dia bahtera penyelamat by fathi yakan (God, his book is all awesome!)

but ofcost not really a book, I download it as PDF so I only got the first chapter which the title is Rintangan perjuangan dalam kehidupan pendakwah.

Seorang daie pasti akan ditentang dan diuji dgn 5 ujian. tapi aku baru bace rintangan yang ketiga. so aku akan share beberapa je lah di sini.

bile aku baca rintangan pertama and kedua which are i)org mukmin yg dengki kpdnya ii) org munafiq yg benci kpdnya

first thought in my mind is Allah nak bagitau aku jgn jadi dua golongan ni. Walaupun buku nie asyik mengatakan 2 golongan itu dgn kata nama ketiga. I kept reminding myself those 2 golongan could be me.

I don't know why but at this moment I don't feel or think any of those rintangan in my life.

Which mean I'm not really a good daie or I'm not daie yet.

Aku belum sampai di stage org lain akan dengki or benci dgn aku. sbb tu aku merasakan buku nie nak bagitau jgn jadi those people dulu so that you can step ahead to the next stage.

This is really a good book though.

well holiday is coming to an end, may Allah make it easy.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan